Q&As will help you succeed by:
- identifying typical law exam questions
- giving you model answers for up to 50 essay and problem-based questions
- demonstrating how to structure a good answer
- helping you to avoid common mistakes
- advising you on how to make your answer stand out from the crowd
- teaching you how to use your existing knowledge to convey exactly what the examiner is looking for
- directing you to related further reading
- Release date: 01.03.2015
- Author: Margaret Wilkie
- Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
- ISBN: 9780198715764
- 288 pages
- Book rating: 0.7 (0 votes)
Files to download
How our service works
We cooperate with many libraries, and file hosting services. Our service is constantly finds new book and adds them to a database.
Compatible with all devices
Most archives from our collection contain just three formats: PDF, ePub and Kindle. 99% of all devices work with these formats.
Only high-quality books
Service is able to recognize quality and to cut e-books unreadable content. In our database, only high-quality files.
Download speed and availability
Our robot checks every 15 minutes for the file on the remote server. We guarantee availability and high-speed file downloads.